Contacts with other LIFE projects at regional, national and international level, having similar objectives to those to be achieved with the LIFE Riverphy project have been made. The projects that have already established communication networks, with forecast to shortly expand contacts to other projects, are the following:
- LIFE+ Mipolare. Post-mined polluted landscapes reclamation by means of valorization of different residues. LIFE09 ENV/ES/000439. Project Manager: Rafael SANCHEZ MEDRANO. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Murcia. www.mipolare.eu
- BIOXISOIL – New approach on soil remediation by combination of biological and chemical oxidation processes. LIFE11 ENV/ES/000505. Project Manager: Olga Escolano. Email: email@example.com. Madrid. www.bioxisoil.eu
- I+DARTS – Innovative and Demonstrative Arsenic Remediation Technologies for Soils. LIFE11 ENV/ES/000547. Contact person: José Luis Rodríguez Gallego. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Asturias. http://www.lifeidarts.eu/
- LIFE ReSoil – Demonstration of innovative soil washing technology for removal of toxic metals from highly contaminated garden soil. LIFE12 ENV/SI/000969. Contact person: Neža Finžgar. Email: email@example.com. Eslovenia. http://liferesoil.envit.si/
- DISCOVERED LIFE – Lab to field, soil remediation demonstrative project: New ISCO application to DNAPL multicomponent environmental problem. LIFE12 ENV/ES/000761. Contact person: Jesús Fernández Cascan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Aragón. www.lifediscovered.es/
All information relating to networking activities is available at the NETWROKING page, in the Main Menu.